- Quotations are valid for 30 days
- Quotations are subject to variation if Cemetery Trusts or authorising bodies do not agree to the work as quoted.
- A deposit is required before work will commence.
- Signed order and a signed Cemetery Permit is required before work can be commenced.
- Unless stated all lettering nominated on Quote form is included and where stated extra letters will be charged at the nominated rate per letter.
- Any variations to order will incur variations to price.
- In cases of cancelled orders, money may be refunded, but any costs incurred by us will be deducted from any refund due.
- All special orders placed upon client’s request/instruction are irrevocable.
- We accept no responsibility for variations of completion dates. They are issued as a guide only and will vary with such factors as weather and availability of materials.
- Heritage Memorials Pty Ltd will not be liable for loss or damage to items left on the grave site by persons other than us. You are required to remove any items at the site before our work commences. Charges will apply if we are required to remove such things as debris, old memorials, temporary structures, vases, cadillies etc.
TERMS AND PAYMENT
- A deposit is required upon placement of order.
- EFTPOS, Bankcard, Mastercard and Visa facilities are available and a surcharge of 1.8% applies.
- Personal Cheques, Bank Cheques, Cash and Money Orders are accepted.
- Any fees and charges incurred on your behalf in addition to the original order will be debited to your account. This includes fees incurred for dishonoured cheques.
- Invoices are sent on completion. Balance due is Nett 7 days. 2.5% INTEREST PER MONTH ON OVERDUE ACCOUNTS.
- Title to the property of the goods shall only pass to the customer when payment is cleared, provided that the goods will be at the customers risk immediately following dispatch from our premises and/or completion at the cemetery.
- Memorial work may be removed from the cemetery for non-payment of all monies due.
- Granite, Marble and sandstone are natural stones and subject to variation in colour and grain structure. Granite supplied is subject to natural imperfections such as black balls, lines and flares. And oxidation(colour change) Heritage Memorials Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any such variations as may occur in natural materials supplied.
- Heritage Memorials takes no responsibility for any claim made against them arising from pre-built foundations provided by Cemetery authorities
- Foundations that are undermined by cemetery excavations on any adjoining gravesites that effect the structural integrity of your monument will void any warranty condition
- Granolite is stained concrete and will change colour as it releases and absorbs moisture. It is also subject to colour variation as it is a hand process.
- Granolite may be subject to a ripple effect as it is a hand process.
- Heritage Memorials Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility in respect of any variations between samples provided and/or shown to the client and the actual slabs and material supplied.
- Heritage Memorials Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damages or loss incurred as a result of any delay in delivery of materials.
- All dimensions are approximate and are calculated from the footing.
- A tolerance of up to 5mm + or – applies to all dimensions of individual monument components.
- Cemetery Trusts and Authorities can refuse or insist on changes to our submitted Cemetery Permits. We cannot be held responsible for changes in Cemetery Rules and Regulations, Australian Standards and other governing bodies.
- Heritage Memorials Pty Ltd guarantees your new monument as per Australian standards for a monument life of not less than 50 years and a warranty period of 6 years as per Fair trading Builders legislation against faulty workmanship and materials.
- This guarantee does not cover the following items .Water marks or water stains in light grey pink and dark grey coloured imported granites. Cracking of any imported granite or marble Ledger slabs after the first year from instalation date , damage caused by the digging of adjacent graves where damaged is caused by ground collapse or the undermining of pier foundations, vandalism, acts of nature, ground movement or the deterioration of gold or painted finishes. Anodised finishes to aluminium doors and windows and bronze and stainless steel embellishment. Candle boxes require ventilation and are not designed to be waterproof only water resistant